Videoconference Controls on an iPhone or iPad
The video pane contains several tools to help you control your video session. Specifically, a control bar and a Participants panel.
Video Control Bar
- To view the Video Control bar when it’s hidden, tap once anywhere in the main part of the video pane.
- To hide or show your self-view, tap the self-view picture-in-picture.
- Tap an icon to toggle through its functions as listed below.
Camera / Privacy - Turn your broadcast video on or off.
You've put yourself in privacy mode. (You see/hear others but they cannot see you.)
|Microphone - Toggle between turning the microphone on and off.
You've muted your microphone.
End call (Disconnect)
Presentation - Share images or PDFs with all other participants.
To view or hide the Participants panel :.
- On a tablet, tap the show/hide arrow () on the left side of the video image.
- On a phone, the participants panel is available only when the device is in a vertical orientation and is always in view.
|Tap to view app messages. Not used for video visits.|
|Tap to view a list of participants.|
|Identifies the host .|
|Identifies a participant .|
|More Options: Opens a menu with Control options.
To access options for your camera, microphone, and headset, tap Select media devices.
To close the Control options and return to the Participants panel, tap the at the panel’s top-right