Changing Bandwidth Usage on an iPhone or iPad
Change your maximum bandwidth before you join a video visit.
- If you are in a video call, Disconnect.
- Go to your device’s home screen, locate the Pexip Infinity Connect app , and tap to open. A Pexip preview screen appears.
- In the Pexip preview screen, click the More () icon under the video preview, at the top right. A settings panel appears.
- Tap the Bandwidth link. A Select bandwidth panel appears with four options appears - Low, Medium, High, and Maximum.
- Select the value lower than the currently highlighted value. For example, if “High” is highlighted, select “Medium”.
- To return to the Settings panel, tap at the top-left of the panel.
- To close the Settings panel, tap at the top-left of the panel.
- The Infinity Connect app changes its maximum bandwidth usage to match your selected level.
- The next time you participate in a video visit, the new setting will take effect.