Sharing Images or PDFs using a Windows Computer (PC)
You can share one or more files. The shared files can be a combination of images (JPEG, BMP, PNG or GIF) and PDFs (if supported by your device).
For example, if you are in a clinical video visit and the doctor needs a better view of something, you can share an image file while in the video visit.
- Click the Present Files button in the control bar. A Presentation panel appears.
- To access files on your computer, click . Locate the appropriate folder, select the desired image(s), and click Open. The selected files appear as a preview in the Presentation panel.
- Review the selected files and to start sharing the images, click .
- Click an individual file to clear it from your presentation or re-select it.
- To add more files, click .
- The app creates a slide show of the selected images and it appears in the main video panel.
- To advance to the next image or return to a previous image, click the left < or right > on-screen controls.(If you do not see the on-screen controls, click the video image to show the controls.)
- In the participants list, a blue icon appears beside the name of the person sharing.
- To switch the content shown in the main video panel, click the thumbnail (i.e., show either the presentation or the participants in the large panel).
- To view the presentation in a separate window, click .
- To stop sharing, click the Stop Presenting button in the control bar.