Sharing Images or PDFs using a Mac
You can share one or more files. The shared files can be a combination of images (JPEG, BMP, PNG or GIF) and PDFs (if supported by your device).
For example, if you are in a clinical video visit and the doctor needs a better view of something, you can share an image file while in the video visit.
If you receive a warning message or cannot share a file, you might need to set your Mac to allow screen sharing.
- Click the Share Files button in the control bar.
- To access files on your computer, click . Locate the appropriate folder, and select the desired image(s). The selected images appear as a preview in the Create Presentation panel.
- Review the selected files and to start sharing the images, click .
- Click an individual image to select and deselect it.
- To add more images,click .
- The Pexip app creates a slide show of the selected images and it appears in a small thumbnail image at the top-left of the main video panel.
- To advance to the next image or return to a previous image, click the left < or right > on-screen controls.
- In the participants list, a small blue icon appears beside the name of the person sharing.
- To switch the content shown in the main video panel, click the thumbnail (i.e., show either the presentation or the participants in the large panel).
- To stop sharing, click the Presenting button in the control bar.