Sharing Images or PDFs using an Android Device
You can share one or more files. The shared files can be a combination of images (JPEG, BMP, PNG or GIF) and PDFs (if supported by your device).
For example, if you are in a clinical video visit and the doctor needs a better view of something, you can take a photo with your device’s camera and share it while in the video visit.
- Tap the Presentation button in the control bar.
- To access the options for accessing image files on your device, tap . You can take a photo, access your Photo Library, or browse for a file on your device.
- Navigate to the appropriate album/folder, select the desired image(s), and tap Done. A Selected image panel appears with a preview of your selected files.
- Review the selected files and to start sharing the images, tap .
- Tap an individual image to select and deselect it.
- To add more images, tap .
- The Pexip app creates a slide show of the selected images and it appears in the main video panel.
- To advance to the next image or return to a previous image, tap the left < or right > on-screen controls.
- In the participants list, a small blue screen icon appears beside the name of the person sharing.
- The participants video appears as a thumbnail at the top left
- To switch the content shown in the main video panel, tap the thumbnail (i.e., show either the presentation or the participants in the large panel).
To move the thumbnail, tap and drag it to a different location on the screen.
- To stop sharing, tap the Presentation button in the control bar.